21 November 2015

Craftwork Cards - Spotlight post

Hello everyone

Today see's me continue my spotlight posts which focus on a different craft company each time, as the title suggests today's company is Craftwork cards.


Those of you who follow me on social media will probably know by now that I am a die hard CWC (Craftwork Cards) addict, sorry I mean fan.  I love everything about them from their style, quality, pricing and staff.

Like many others, when I first started to dabble in crafting I  picked up cheap bits and pieces that I thought I could make things with, but I found it hard to coordinate them and create striking quality items.  Then one day I stumbled upon Craftwork cards and my crafting changed for ever.

Here are a few projects created using their products;


This tea pot card was created with the Afternoon Tea collection.


Ths alarm clock is from the Bohemian Dreams kit.



A bobin card using the Fab fabric collection


Guilty pleasures is the name of the kit I used to make this card


Love a cuppa is such a yummy kit, soft retro colours 


The potting shed II is a follow up to the hugely successful potting shed kit


Suits you sir is one of the male focused kits


As you can see from the themes of the cards above Craftwork cards has something for everyone, the kits coordinate perfectly and help guide you but dont restrict your creativity.  Julie Hickey is the demonstrator for the company, she is a very down to earth and friendly lady who is full of tips and easy to follow demos, she can be seen on Create and Craft TV and at several major craft shows around the country.  There is also a very active fan group on facebook, full of wonderful pictures, support and advice.

I hope you will have a look at there website and consider them when you next purchase craft items.

Happy Crafting Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.