29 April 2015

Anyone for a cuppa?

Wow...

I finally received my "love a cuppa" kit from CWC and I am in love with the colours and theme. I have always had a thing for pastels and shabby chic, so much so that my kitchen diner is being decorated in that style.

Well after a few days of just looking at the kit as I've been under the weather I finally mustered up the energy to play with the kit, here are a few of the cards I've made so far




This is the first card I made, it was a simple card and I just used some of the die cut elements in the pack and a 6x6 card blank



Next up I got a bit creative and decided a tea cup was called for, I used a card blank from the kit, one of the backing papers, a few small strips of pastel pink to create the rim and the base of the cup and cut out the lettering from another of the papers and put them onto foam pads to add diemtion




Then came the apperture card, I used an xcut scalloped die to cut the front of a 6x6 card blank from CWC, I added craft candi around the opening, a backing paper inside the card, a die cut bow, a white ribbon and tag and then I "fussy cut" the teapot and cup from a paper included in the kit, not bad for 10mins work

But then this beautiful creation happened,


I am so in love with this card, I am actually going to buy a box frame and frame it to go into my diner.

I'm off to have half hour of crafting before settling down with a cuppa Tx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.