Happy new year crafty friends, what better way to start the year then some Lawn Fawn goodness. I have created a New Year Celebration card that is going to be sent to a friend.
All images were coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustrator makers onto Neenah 80lb solar crest and detailed with a white gel pen.
I started by stamping out off of the images onto Neenah using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. As mentioned above I coloured all of the images with my Illustrator markers, I think my colouring is starting to improve but I will be working on it in 2022. I cut the images using the coordinating dies and added highlights with a white gel pen.
Using scraps of paper from the Knit Picky and Into the Woods remix pads I created wall paper for each of the apertures in the Foursquare backdrop. I cut the Foursqaue backdrop from Lynda Chapman's Black cardstock, it is the blackest card I've ever used. I added the die cut panel over the scraps of paper using a dotty tape runner. I then started adding the die cut images into their little windows to create scenes, using the dotty tape runner allowed me to lift the Foursquare and slide images behind.
I white heat embossed the sentiment from the Wavy winter words onto a banner cut in red using the Simple Wavy Banners dies.
Products used -
- Foursquare Backdrop:Portrait
- Scent with love stamp and dies
- Scent with love add-on stamp and dies
- Virtual Friends Add-on stamp and dies (Bunting)
- Scootin' By stamp an dies (Hat and Hearts)
- Purrfectly Wicked stamp and dies (Shelf and books)
- Party Animal stamp and dies (Party hat, blower and ballons)
- Winter Wavy saying stamp
- Simple Wavy banners dies
- Scraps of paper from Knit Picky 6x6 and Into the Woods remix 6x6 pads
I'm entering this card for the current Lawnfanatics challenge