27 August 2021

Crafters Companion Everyday Balanced Create A Card Dies

Hey there, today I am sharing a look the new Everyday Balanced Create A Card dies from Crafters Companion.  There are six sets in the collection (I'm sharing cards made with four of them) Each die set has four dies, the main Create A Card Die, a floating element and two sentiment dies. The sentiments can be mixed and matched across the collection to give you even more options. 



Here I used the Shine Bright set along with Spectrum Noir's Glitter Markers. The moon element is actually attached using 3D glue gel but against the black backdrop it appears to be floating.

Next up is the Raise Your Glasses set, it's great for any celebration. I added colour using Spectrum Noir Classic Markers. I added a piece of Acetate behind the die cut die front panel and added the glasses using one of Crafters Companions dotty tape pens.

The Save The Date set is stunning and I just had to cut if from white and layer a copper glitter behind. How beautiful is this card.

My final card uses the Love Birds set. It's just adorable, I used the main die to stencil colour on to my card with Spectrum Noir Harmony Water Reactive Inks. I added the little birds with some twine so it hangs freely in the centre of the aperture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.