13 April 2021

Crafters Companion Layering Texture stamps with Spectrum Noir inks

 

Crafters Companion have just launched six sets of Layering Texture stamps, these stamps can be used to create backgrounds, add texture to your projects or to create a whole card. Here I am sharing six cards created for the launch.
The first set is "Game of cards", I stamped the images in Harmony water reactive inks in the following colours; Noir Black and Festive Berries. I used Crafters Companion Stamping card and Matt black card to create the stepper card and used Collal all purpose glue, 3D gel and red tape to adhere.

The next set is Swirly Florals, I stamped and blended using Harmony water reactive inks-Noir Black, Fuchsia, Plum Jam and Smoked Pearl. I used the following cardstock Stamping card, Matt black card
and Fuchsia Centura Pearl.



Next up is Textured opulence. I used Harmony water reactive inks in Frosty Jade, Topaz, Pale Fig, Crushed Velvet and Damson Dine. I used Stamping Card and Matt black card for the card base and matting and layering.

Here I used Letter to you and Harmony water reactive inks in Friar Brown and Sandstorm. I used Ivory Hammered card, Stamping card and Kraft card to create the layers.



Using the INTO the woods stamp set, I stamped and blended all of the elements using Harmony Water reactive ink-Spring Meadow, Ornage, Pine Tree and Seal Brown. The cards I used were Stamping card and Matt black card.


My final card uses the Garden trellis stamp set. I coloured using Harmony water reactive inks in Plum Jam, Fuchsia and Parakeet. I used Stamping card and Fuchsia Centura pearl cardstock.

These new stamp sets are available to buy from Crafters Companions website and are launching on HSN today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.