26 March 2021

Pineapples 3 ways with Spectrum Noir

Hey there, today I am sharing 3 cards using the CCC Big and Bold Aloha Pineapple stamp. I will be sharing 3 ways in which to colour them using 3 different mediums from Spectrum Noir.
For my first example I used Spectrum Noir Aquatint ink pots. I used Sea Green, Evergreen, Alpine Green, Fawn, Topaz and Yellow. I really like how vivid the colours look and the graphic style of the design.

For the second example I have used Spectrum Noir Illustrators, the colours I used are BG2, LG3, TN5, EB2, GY3, CT3, AG1, GY2, BT5, JG3. This has a slightly softer look, mainly due to my colour choices but I am happy with how it looks.


My final example uses the Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils, I used the following colours; Clementine, Duck egg, Citrus, Grass, Shamrock, Peacock Green, Paprika, Walnut, Earth, Stone. I used an alcohol blender marker to lightly blend some areas, this is the most muted/softer look of the three.

I hope you have enjoyed today's post and that you may try some different mediums to colour your craft projects, have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.