15 May 2020

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 119

Good morning all, today we have a new challenge at Paperbabe Stamps, this time round it's a Picture prompt


You can use the picture anyway you like, the colours, the layout etc. Just have some fun and get creative.


I used the colours and flowers to inspire this watercoloured card. I used the Small Rose Layers stamp set to stamp out a whole bakground. I then added watercolour to flowers, i wasn't precious abou the detail as I wanted a slightly distressed look. Once dry I splattered water and white paint over to give a softer feel. I then stamped and heat embossed a sentiment from the Flourish and Grow stamp set onto vellum with gold embossing powder. I added this to some gold mirror card and then to an A2 note card.

If you'd like to joi in please visit the Paperbabe blog www.paperbabestamps.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.