15 January 2020

Paperbabe Stamps January release


Good morning crafty friends, welcome to the January Paperbabe Stamps release. Today we are introducing the dinky hands Stamp set and the matching mask/template. We know you've all been wanting hands for a while now as always Kim listens to her customers.


There are 12 hands which can be paired to suit your composition, forearms which can be used individually or together and lastly 2 bracelets stamps.


Next up the Dinky hands mixed media template, these are a god send, no more sticky note masks....these are the perfect size to help you create realistic depth in your projects, allowing you to mask the stamp hand and forarm.


The Details:
  • Paperbabe Stamps Dinky Hands will be available to purchase on Sat 18th Jan.
  • The Set will retail for £10.49
  • The coordinating Hand mixed media template at £1.50
  • The set includes twelve hands approximately 3 x 1.5cm(1 1/4 x 5/8") and the arm image is about 7.3 x 2.2cm(2 7/8 x 7/8") Bracelets are about 1.3 x 0.5cm(1/2 x 1/8").

Time to show you what I've created with the hand stamps and mixed media templates.


I am blown away with how much the hands help to create a sence of thought and help protray a story in this card. I must admit I was nervous about how to use the stamps and masks but as you can see the above step by step graphic really made it so simple and I actually enjoyed how easy the process was.


I used the female-face-dinky-stamp-set along with the Mermaid hair template. I used both the Hand stamps and template and added detail using themixed-media-iso-fun-stencil.  I coloured the beautiful girl using Koh I Noor soft pastle pencils and added the background using distress ocxide inks.


I love that the Diky hands stamp set has hands that can be used with the 3/4 turn face aswell as the portrait faces. I opted for a more comtempory ixed media feel with this card.


I used the female-face-34-view-right-dinky-stamp along with the Micro fringe template. I added detai to the hair using Crackle stencil from the Bottle of set. The back ground was created with Dotty mixed media stencil

That's al for today,pop back tomorrow for more introductions to new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.