24 January 2020

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #111 - DT Inspiration

Good morning crafty friends, it's time for a new Paperbabe Stamp challenge. This time round it's picture inspiration challenge. You can use the picture anyway you choose, use the colours, the layout or just see where your imagination takes you.




I took inspiration from the picture and used the Pebble Rows Stencil and A Sentiment stamp from my Paperbabe Stash to create my card. The colours were added through the stencil one at a time and then some free hand details added with a black fine liner.


To add the colour I used sticky notes to mask around the hole I wanted to ink and used a round blending tool and Distress inks. I added an outer detail on all of the inked areas with a fine liner, I just doodled adding a broken line with a zigzag and a few dots for interest.

The edges of the inked panel were distressed using a Tim Holtz distress tool. I added this panel onto some black card stock and added a stamped and matted sentiment.

If you'd like to join in with the challenge then please pop by the Paperbabe Stamp Blog where you will find all the details on how to link your project.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.