15 November 2019

Paperbabe Stamps November release - Right facing 3/4 turn female dinky stamps and templates

Welcome to Day 2 of Paperbabe Stamps November release introductions. Today we are showcasing the right facing 3/4 turn dinky face stamps and templates.



Kim has also designed hair templates to go with the new stamps, most of which are a simple 2 step system.



I have created another pop art/comic book inspired piece to share.


I used the 3/4 turn face and torso along with the Wavy Central Parting hair template.


I added some pop art dots in the background using the Polka dots stencil and added a sentiment using the Fun Outline Alphabet stamps, I think they go so well together.

Pop by the Paperbabe Stamps blog http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/ to see what Kim and my team mates have created.

I will be back tomorrow with one more project, when the new release will be live in store for you to purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Another stunner Terri, her hair colour is awesome. Adding the speech bubble is so clever.
    Wishing you a super weekend Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.