02 August 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #99 - Design Team Inspiration

Good morning crafters, today we have a new challenge launching at Paperbabe stamps, it's a picture inspiration prompt challenge.


You can use the picture any way you like, rotate it, use the colours, just have fun and be creative.


I created a little tag using the Stripes stencil and Butterfly Pieridae stamp set. The inspiration picture inspired the colour pallet and stripes.

I started by adding distress oxide inks through the Stripes stencil, I used masking tape to mask sections above and below the area I was inking so I didn't get any contamination.

I then use the excess ink left on my glass mat to create a smooched background, I spritzed the ink with water and dabbed a piece f card into it to pick up the ink. Once dry I stamped the Butterflies using the Butterfly Pieridae stamp set. I fussy cut them and added them to the tag.

I added butterfly trails and antennae using a black fine liner pen and then stamp the sentiment in black ink.

The products used can be found in the Paperbabe Store, if you'd like to play along you can find all the info you need including the Linky tool and prize info on the Paperbabe stamps blog

Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.