05 July 2019

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 97 - DT Inspiration

Welcome, Today we have a new challenge starign over at Paperbabe Stamp.


As you can see from the image above this time it's a sketch challenge. The sketch can be used anyway you wish, flip it, rotate it or use it as it is. The idea is to have fun a create something awesome.


I have cretaed a card to help inspire you, I used the new Sketchy Rose stamp set to stamp a background in the upper sectio nof my card. I stamped in Momento ink as it is Alcohol marker friendly.

I then used Altenew's Artist markers to colour the flowers and the space between them. For the lower section of the card I used black card stock and white embossing powder to stamp the sentiment from the Birthday wishes stamp set. I added a coloured strip of card to the join in the patterned and black section of card to disgusie the join and tie the card together.

To join in with the challenge pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps Blog, where you can find all the details of how to link your challenge entry.


1 comment:

  1. Such a clever way of using that ickle rose stamp Terri, you always amaze me how you create these layouts with ease. I struggle so much with designs like this. Beautiful.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.