02 May 2019

STAMPlorations May CAS Card challenge


Can you believe it's May already? Where is the year going? This months CAS card challenge theme is Lilac, so lets jump in and have a look at my DT inspiration card.

I used the Just-Because stamp set, Shutters-ARTplorations-Stencil and Just Because CUTplorations die to create this cute little card.


I started by stamping the vase and flowers, which I then coloured with watercolour pens.



I then masked the stamped images and added some light stencilling in the back ground with a lilac coloured ink.  I cut my sentiment from white card 3 times and stacked them to make a faux chipboard sentiment.  All that was left to do was add a few AB sequins and a piece of dark grey glitter washi tape.

To join in with the challenge visit the link below


I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.