24 May 2019

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #94 - DT Inspiration

Happy Friday crafty friends. Today we have a new challenge over at the Paperbabe Stamp Blog. The theme is anything goes. You can really let loose and create anything you wish.

I have created a thank you card to help inspire you, details below


I stamped the MayLeeDee stamp onto a gloss tag and heat embossed in grey.  I then used alcohol ink to colour the image. I added some black soot distress ink around the edges and a few splatter of red ink.  I used the Stripes stencil and black in to add a pattern to some white card, I then added some ink splatters and some red nuvo drops, which I squished with a piece of acetate to give some added texture.


I also used the Checkerboard stencil and a light beige ink to add very subtle pattern around MayLeeDee.  To finish the card I added some red ribbon adn twine and a piece of washi tape.

 All of the products used can be found in the Paperbabe Stamps Etsy Store, along with lots more yummy craft goodies. Be sure to pop by the Paperbabe Stamps blog to see what my fellow teammates created.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.