04 February 2019

3 ways with - Altenew's Love letters stamp and die set

Welcome to a new edition of "3 ways with"
with Valentines day just around the corner I thought today I would focus on the Love Letters Stamp and die set from Altenew

The stamps and dies can be brought together as a bundle or individually. The sentiments in the stamp set are super cute and you can build your own sentiment using the various options. Here are just 3 ways to use this set


Creating Apertures/Cutting into your card 


I used 5 of the heart dies to create apertures in some Solar Crest card. I placed this onto some foam pads and adhered it to a red card.


The sentiment was stamped and embossed in white onto some black card and then onto some red, again I used foam pads to create dimension.  When using embossing powder it is important to use an anti-static pad on the surface you are stamping on to, if you don't have one you can dust the surface with a little baby powder or cornflour.

 Creating different levels of dimension.


I started by cutting some hearts into my solar crest card using the dies from the set, I set these to one side and cut some hearts from gold mirror board.  I added my white card to a red card blank and the added both the gold and white hearts. 


The gold were adhered flat and the white hearts placed on foam pads, this adds more interest and the feel of movement to the card.  My sentiment was again embossed onto black card with white embossing pwder.


For my last card I used only the stamps in the set. I started by stamping some Ruby Red hearts on to some white card. Once dry I then stamped some more hearts, this time with embossing ink and then added rose gold embossing powder before heat setting.


I then die cut this using a large heart die. I also cut 4 red hearts the same size and stacked them up. this was added to the card front using foam pads. I created the sentiment using two stamps, the main stamp says "roses are red, violets are blue..." I then added the "every day is better with you" 

I adore this stamp set,being able to make your own verse for valentines day or a slushy card is perfect.

Below I have linked to all of the Altenew products used in this post;

Thank you for stopping by today, I'll be back with another "3 ways with" next Monday, Have a great week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.