23 November 2018

Paperbabe Challenge #87

Good morning, today we have a new challenge over on the Paperbabe stamps blog, this time around it's a sketch challenge


You can use the sketch any way you like, flip it, rotate it just get creative. I decided to make a scrapbook layout



I used the Herringbone stencil to add the detail behind the flowers which I stamped using the Peony and Bud stamp set and fussy cut. I added splatters in the background with distress oxides in the same colours I stamped in. I added a sentiment from the Birthday wishes set and then chose 3 photos to add to the layout.

To join in with the challenge pop over to the blog and link up your project, there you will find all the details, I can't wait to see what you create.






1 comment:

  1. What a fab way to interpret the sketch Terri your scrapbook page is a super way to display your photographs. Beautiful memory keeper.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.