26 October 2018

Paperbabe challenge #85 - design team inspiration

Good morning crafty friends, it's time for a new challenge from Paperbabe Stamps
This time we have a picture inspiration theme


You can use the inspiration any way you like, pick out the colours, use an image or just be inspire by how it makes you feel.

I was feeling all Halloweeny and decided to create something a little moody and different from how I would normally use the Alice template.

I chose to go for a more goth like Alice



To create my project I chose to work with the Rose edge layered frame mdf substrate. I used the Alice portrait template and Female face stamps to sketch out my picture, I then added colour and detail with both acrylic paint and water colour crayons.

I like how Alice looks a little spooky and ready for a haunting time this Halloween.

If you'd like to play along and join the challenge then pop on over to the Paperbabe Stamps blog and link up your project and you also find all the details on prizes and when the winner will be announced, good luck, I can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.