03 November 2017

Paperbabe Challenge #60 - DT Inspiration

It's Friday and time for a new Paperbabe Challenge. 

This time it's an Anything Goes theme, so let your imagination run free and create anything you like.

I have put together a cute Paperbabe portrait to inspire you


I used the Female face stampshead and torso templates and mermaid hair template to create my piece. I used a combination of Alcohol markers for the face and torso and water coloured backgrounds to paper piece the hair.


To join in with the challenge pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps blog and link your project to be in with a chance of winning a prize from the lovely Kim Costello.

Good luck x



1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.