25 September 2017

Who doesn't love a cactus card or two?

Well it's Monday and in my opinion the weekend went way to fast!

There nothing I like more than a stroll around a garden centre or two at the weekend with my family and of course a cup of tea and cake as a little treat....

Well that reminded me that I hadn't share 2 of my cards featuring Cactus and succulents.

We have an ever growing collection of cactus and succulents in our house and love hunting out new varieties, when I saw these stamps from Hunkydory's for the love of stamps range I had to get them. 



This fist card uses the plant images to create a backing paper, I used some bendable coloured pencils to bring the stamped images to life. I added my sentiment onto a couple of black squares of card which I layered up to add dimension and interest.


For this card I used the same images but this time I added them to a sandy desert floor rather than using the plant pots.  I love the Puny sentiments that accompany the images.


Thats all from me for now, I'm off to plant up some pot for my front garden.

Terri


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.