28 September 2017

Colourcraft Pearl Aztec Eco Metallic Paint - overlaying other mediums.

I was recently sent a bottle of  Pearl Aztec Eco Metallic paint as part of my design team kit from Colourcraft and have been busy trying it out with other mediums to see how they react and what effects they produce.



Here's a closer look at the results and the mediums I tested.



Dry brusho spritzed with water



This gives such a soft and dreamy effect.


Diluted brusho


I like how the colour of brusho remains the same but takes on a pearlescent finish 


Brusho Acrylic mist spray


This effect gives a hammered metal look and is rather grungy.



Alcohol marker


The alcohol does move the paint around a little bit but it creates and interesting effect.


Screenprinting ink


This is one of the looks I like the most, I can't wait to try it with different colours of ink.

Colourcraft sell and manufacture some amazing products for use in the Art and Craft industry, I have several projects already on my blog and will be bringing you many more.  If you click on "colourcraft" on the side bar on the right you will be taken to all of my projects using their products.

I'll be back at the weekend with more crafty fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.