19 May 2017

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #48 - DT inspiration

Today we have a new challenge on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog

This time it's a picture inspiration



Use the picture any way you like, take inspiration from the colours, layout or image. Just let your imagination run wild.


I used the whole picture as inspiration, the daisies and the colours.



I stamped my Daisies using the flowers in the Day of the Dead stamp set, I love taking stamps that were intended for a particular theme and changing it up and using them in different way.

Now it's over to you 

To join in visit the blog here>>>paperbabe stamps blog

Use the inlinkz button and add your project and you could be the lucky winner of a prize from Kim.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.