04 November 2016

Tattered Lace design team makes

It's been so busy these last few weeks and I forgot to share these makes with you.

I was sent Trio of birds die set and Trio of berries set.


Firstly I created a Christmas card using 2 of the birds and 2 of the berry branches. I used alcohol markers to add colour to the birds to make them look like robins and added a few red gems to the foliage.


Then I made a little card with a couple of little birds, I used on e of the berry sprigs to look like mistletoe. I used my bow maker from Embellishment attic to add a little organza bow.


As soon as I saw this bird particular bird die I wanted to make something a little bit different. I used distress inks to create the background.



Lastly I added a few birds to a wooden bird house and a berry sprig. How cute is it?



These dies are so versatile and I had so much fun using them.  

Pop back tomorrow for more crafty creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.