11 November 2016

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #46

Today we have a new challenge up on the Paperbabe Stamps blog

This time it's a sketch challenge


Use the above sketch to in any way to create something beautiful, flip it, rotate it, just be inspired. The flower can be any image or embellishment and the text can be any sentiment.

As always there is a chance to grab yourself a prize from Kim at Paperbabe Stamps
Use the link below to go straight to the blog and link your masterpiece.


Now on to my Design team inspiration


I created my card using

Sparkle Bright Stamp Set
Peaceful Flurries

I stamped small snowflakes using sky blue and navy blue ink, I then used a Versamark pen to draw around the edge of the main panel and sprinkled this with silver embossing powder and heat set.

I stamped the large snowflake onto white vellum using Versamark ink and embossed it in silver.

I also added an embossed sentiment and some gems.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I hope you will enter the challenge and I look forward to seeing your masterpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.