02 September 2016

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #41 design team inspiration

We have a new challenge up on the Paperbabe stamps blog today

Picture inspiration is the theme



Use the picture above to create anything you want, be it a card, journal page or scrapbook layout. You can flip it, rotate it, it's up to you this is your chance to get creative and be in with the chance of winning a prize, oh did I say prize?

Yes, you could win a prize from Kim at Paperbabe stamps for sharing your project with us.

How do you enter I hear you ask, well use the link "Click here" and you will find all the details on how to link your project.


Now for my design team project................


I created my card using Mayleedee little red stamp set, I stamped the image and sentiment in Black versafine ink, I then used versamagic to stamp the Pop Dots border and sprinkled it with gold embossing powder. As I stared to tap the embossing power I noticed it was also sticking to the black ink links (this has never happened before) I then used a versafine pen to add splodges and embossed them also. Rounded corners and black matting and layering finished off the look.

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.