27 August 2016

Sorry to hear you're under the weather

Morning guys

Today I am sharing a card I made with the stamps from the recent "For the love of stamps" release from Hunkydory.



One of the items in the release was a magazine with a stamp set. I loved the stamps and wanted to make something a little bit different so decided on a card for a poorly friend.

I started by stamping the sentiment in the lower right side in black ink and the stamped some clouds.

I coloured the clouds grey with a Promarker pen.  I then stamped some rain drops and a puddle in blue ink and added Glossy accents on top to give dimension.


I love how the glossy accents give a wet look to the rain drops and the feel of the raised sections also give a tactile element to the card.

I mated the main image on to a shimmery blue card stock and then onto a 5x7 card blank.


I have a few more ideas for the stamp set and will share them with you in the near future.

Have a super Bank holiday weekend

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.