19 August 2016

Paperbabe Stamps Challenge 40 - Design team inspiration

Thank you for stopping by, Today we have a new challenge on the Paperbabe stamps blog

The theme "picture inspiration"



Use the picture above to create anything you want, be it a card, journal page or scrapbook layout. It's your chance to get creative and be in with the chance of winning a prize, oh did I say prize?
Yes, you could win a prize from Kim at Paperbabe stamps for sharing your project with us.

How do I enter I hear you ask, well use the link "Click here" and you will find all the details on how to link your project.


Now for my deaign team project................

As soon as I saw the picture inspiration I knew what I wanted to create.


Here is MayLeeDee as little red riding hood out foraging in the woods for Mushrooms.

I created my card using Distress inks for the background and the Little Red MayLeeDee stamp, which I stamped in Memento ink and coloured with Promarkers. I created the foreground with distress ink and the fern leaves from the Whimsical woodland stamp set. I also added the mushrooms again from the whimsical woodland stamp set.

I hope you'll be inspired and take part.

Terri x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.