18 November 2015

November Paperbabes Stamps release

Good Morning lovely Crafters,

Today is my first posting as a member of the Paperbabes design team. , I'm excited to be sharing with you the first stamp set from the Paperbabe Stamps November release along with the rest of the design team.

Today's introduction is the Mini face stamp set and hair templates which will be available to purchase Friday 20th November from Paperbabe stamp shop.  You can find more information about the release at Paperbabe stamps blog

Here are a few pictures of the projects I have made using the stamps and templates.



This card was made with a very simple black and white look.  The face stamp, hair template and sentiment stamp are all from Paperbabe stamps.





This next project is a watercolor painting with stamped facial features.





Lastly "Vacant Soul" a pastel drawing on canvas paper using the face and hair templates, initially I was going to add a face but I love her just as she is, what do you think?


The joy of the these stamps is that they can be used alone but they also work along with several templates which allow you to create several styles of face and hair.  Kim has done a fabulous job with the designs of the stamps allowing you to be able to put together face and hair combinations that can be customized in numerous ways.

That's all from me for today, I will be back tomorrow with day 2 of Novembers release.

Tx

#paperbabestamps

7 comments:

  1. Sweet Terri, I am loving all your projects, wow thank you, each are so creative and show how versatile the stamps and templates can be!!! HuGs Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how good they look just black and white! My favourite is your final one, and yes, I love her without the face. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makes Terri and I love the black and white version for its elegance, the different mediums you used show how versatile the templates and stamps are. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and so creative. You really do show how versatile Paperbabe products are x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.