16 February 2021

AECP CASE Hop


Hello, thank you for stopping by. Today I am taking part in a CASE your fellow AECP crafter hop. If you don't know what AECP stands for here's a little more information,

Altenew Educator Certification Program
Do you want to enhance your skills and become a crafting expert/educator? Altenew Education Program could be your answer! This program will help you improve your paper crafting skills, master new techniques and redefine the way crafters learn! When you join our team of educators, you will have access to exciting and exclusive educator benefits - product discounts, sponsorships and more! Together, we can work towards spreading the art of paper-crafting throughout the community and across the globe.

The aim of today's hop is to share and highlight each others work, online profile and have fun. CASE means Copy and Share Everywhere. It's very important to always highlight the person who's work you are CASEing.

I am CASEing -  Eileen.  Her instagram handle is @e.j.vonseckendorff, you can find her Blog here and her Youtube channel


This is the card I have chosen to CASE. You can see the post Eileen created for her card here. I have used the colour blue and the floral stamp set, as well as the clusters of flowers in two corners to inspire my project.


I stamped and cut the Painted Flowers using blue tones. I added some light blue ink through a stencil to the background of my card and added inky splatters with the same inks used for the flowers and leaves.  My sentiment comes from the Block Sentiments stamp set, I added it to an oval die cut.

Using Altenew's Fine Line Pen Set I added a frame around the card, I then placed all of the images onto foam pads before adding them to the card.

I hope you like what I created, thank you to Eileen for the inspiration. Your next stop is Joy D'Souza

11 comments:

  1. I really like your card, I like how you made the same design but made it your own. BTW I love the doodle frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card!! Specially the sentiment you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the soft fresh colors and the hand drawn border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and great CASE!! The blues are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun frame and beautiful flowers. Great, fun background as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards Terri , beautiful as always

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Terry, how beautiful! I love the frame art, it gave a super special detail! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! I adore the soft colours you've chosen and that doodle frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Terri! I love how you took Eileen's card as inspiration and made it completely your own. I really like the hand drawn frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely GORGEOUS Terri!!! 😍
    I love how you interpreted Eileen's original design but you really made it your own!!!
    Beautiful 😍

    Thank you so much for joining this hop, it's been absolutely fantastic!!! 😍🥰

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.