09 April 2019

STAMPlorations April CAS Card challenge


Hi there, it's time for a new STAMPlorations CAS card challenge, this month we have the added color twist of  Dark Navy.

I have created a card to inspire you using the Trendy Leaves 2 and Say It Big: Joy stamps.



I used 2 shades of Navy and gold embossing to add a feel of luxury to my card. I placed all my leaves at the edge of my card to create a frame for my sentiment.

To join in with the challenge visit the link below


I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.