23 February 2019

Zentangle for card makers day 2

Hi there, I hope you are having a great weekend, today I am sharing a card I made as homework for day 2 of the Zentangle for card makers class over at Altenew academy.


The homework was to practice the catkin pattern. I found the pattern itself easy enough to draw, but the placement of it on my project was something I struggled with. I think this is mainly because I dont like my own doodles (or handwriting)


To create my card I created a water colour background using Spring Garden Watercolour Brush Markers on to watercolour card. Whilst this dried I stamped out one of the floral images from the Frosted Garden stamp set using 4 ink colours; Bamboo, Forest Glades, Hydrangea and Pink Diamond.

My design was placed onto a panel cut with the Dotted Scales Cover Die

Right that's it from me, I'm off to take lesson 3 and prepare Monday's "3 ways with" post

Have a good day.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty background! The tangle technique adds such a fun touch to the card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.