03 January 2019

STAMPlorations January CAS Card challenge


Happy New Year guys, today is the first CAS card challenge of 2019, the theme is as always anything goes, but the optional color twist is Burgundy.



I put together my DT project using one stamp set and one ink pads, simple and easy to do. I stamped all of the images from the House Extras stamp set using a Burgundy water based ink pad. I then used a water brush to pull the color out and add some shading. In some places I created a wash of color.


I love how this card turned out, it reminds me so much of the picture in the Charlie and Lola books by Lauren Child, my children loved them when they were little.


To join in with the challenge visit the link below


I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.