04 October 2018

STAMPlorations October CAS Card challenge



I have put together a project to inspire you




I used the Little-Robots stamps to create a CAS window card. I used black die cut rings to highlight the windows and fit in with the colour twist. 



To join in with the challenge visit the link below



I have a discount code for you to use on the STAMPlorations store which will entitle you to 20% off your order, this can not be used with other discount codes

Use>>>>>>  STAMPGIRLTERRI when checking out at http://stamplorations.com/shop/

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun and colorful with black accents Nuts and Bolts windows CAS design, Terri. TFS Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card - I love the layout with the robots peeking through! Hugs, Harriet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.