06 August 2018

Altenew Summer Sale

Happy Monday crafters, the sun is shining and all is good so I thought I'd take a moment to share something with you.

Have you been waiting to grab yourself a crafty bargain? Look no further than the Altenew Summer Sale <<< click here

The sale see prices slashed by up to 50% across a range of goodies, I've picked my top choices for you and added them below









And don’t forget to use the shipping discount code for more savings!
  • $7 off on all orders over $100 with code SHIP70FF
  • FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $200 with code SHIPFREE
There are plenty of bargain, while searching dont forget to check out the Altenew Academy section as there is a new course coming - Water color basics and beyond, this is going to be fab as I have heard a little whisper that the Watercolors we've all been waiting for are launching this month.......Yay. I believe the new release is on the 16th so keep an eye on social media for more info.

Thats all from me today, see you soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.