24 May 2018

Neo Victoriana by Tattered Lace dies


Hey, I hope you are all well, I'm here to share my DT samples created for the lunacy of Neo Victoriana from Tattered Lace dies.

I've always been intrigued by Steampunk fanatics and fancied trying my hand at some Steampunk cards, so when I was asked to work with this collection I was more than happy to say yes.

Here are the samples I created


In this card I used the chain frame dies to emboss my heart and add a frame.


Here I've used the chain as a frame and added some cogs


Cogs, clocks and mechanical birds, this card has it all going on. It's an easel card that gives the impression of the clock having exploded.


Next up is the dome.bell jar card, which has 2 openings


Here is the inside


For this card I wanted to make a feature of the backing paper, so I added some black silhouette images. 


I wanted to make a pop up box card to use as many of the new dies as possible


Copper embossing and multiple colours of gilding wax help achieve the look.


Here I've used a branch die from my collection to sit the mechanical bird on inside of the dome


Lastly I created a cover for a journal, lots of gilding wax, embossing and time went into this project.

I hoe you like what you've seen and will be watching the launch show at 7pm Thursday 24th May. The products I used are linked below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.