31 May 2018

Fleurs edge to edge launch

Good Morning, it's time for a new release from Fleurs

In the past we've brought you dies that cut whole flowers, individual petals and super large blooms, this time it's edge to edge quilling.

I was sent the following dies to work with


Here are my samples


In this card I cut 3 of cornflowers, 2 from Fleurs cardstock and 1 from mulberry paper, I teamed them up with a leaf from a previous collection.


I cut 3 of the cornflowers from Fleurs cardstock but this time added stamen to the flowers to give a different look. I added 2 of the willow leaves in grey card.


This is a previous flower cut in Fleurs flower forming foam. I cut 2 of the willow leaves and used the negative/waste to stencil through in the background.


This card was made using the Fleurs cardstock in both pink and green.  I added leaves from both this collection and a preivous to show how well you can use all of the dies together.


In this card I have used 6 flowers and 4 leaves split into two clusters in opposite corners.


Lastly I have used just the willow leave to create a very simple wreath, sometimes you just want to add a little touch and this is a perfect look.

The dies launch today on Create and Craft TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.