22 March 2018

Masking Unleashed - Altenew Educator Certification Program

Today's post is all about masking and is my last card for the Level 2 Altenew educator certification program.



I haven't worked with the Painted flowers stamp set for some time and thought this would be a good time to dig it out and spend time with an old favourite.

I started by stamping the flowers I was going to be using onto some making paper and cut them out. I used the masks to allow me to place images in the back ground while protecting the stamped images in the foreground. 

I chose a combination of pinks and peach colours to work with. I stamped the peach flowers in the lower part of the card first, I then masked them and stamped the pink flowers and outline images.  I then repeated this process in the top part of the card.

I added a sentiment from the Beautiful Quotes stamp set and embellished with sequins.

I've added links to the products used for your convenience.


I hope you've enjoyed today's post, I will be back with more very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great project. Congratulations on making it through Level 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The masking makes a difference! The color combo is so captivating and beautiful! Nicely done, Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love your color choices!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.