08 December 2017

Tattered Lace embossing folders - DT Samples


Hello Crafty friends, today I am sharing some cards I made using the upcoming release from Tattered Lace.

The release this time is Embossing folders, yes you heard me right yummy embossing folders.


I was sent two folders to work with and have made 4 cards and a box.



For this card I applied a little ink using a blending tool


For this card I left the embossing natural and added embellishments.


This time around I used a white core cardstock and after embossing I gently sanded the raised areas to reveal the white core


Next I decided to go vintage with my last card, I chose Kraft and beige as my colours with a touch of brown distressing.



I thought it would be lovely to make a matching box for such a pretty card 


The embossing folders are launching tomorrow morning at 8am  on Create and Craft TV

The link below will take you directly to the products



2 comments:

  1. Hi Terri your cards are stunning. Those embossing folders are very pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.