18 December 2017

Believe in the magic of Christmas


Good morning everyone, today I'm sharing another Christmas card made with Altenew stamps, dies and stencils.


The flowers were stamped and die cut using an Altenew stamp bundle that came free with a magazine last year.

I added a stencilled background using the Sketched lines stencil. I then stamped and die cut some foliage using the Poinsettia and pine stamp and die bundle. I used Peeled paint distress oxide ink as this allowed me to then use a water brush to move the ink around a little.

I drew a circle on the card in pencil and arranged my flowers and foliage into a wreath shape. I wanted to add a sentiment in the same colour green that I had used already; so I used a piece of card which I coloured with the Distress Oxide ink and then sprinkled with clear embossing powder and heat set.  Once cool I used the Believe form the Holiday script word dies to cut my coordinating sentiment.

I love how the browns and greens look together along with the florals and modern stencilled background.

I hope you like todays project, I'll be back again soon with more crafty projects. 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.