13 September 2017

New Fleurs Flower Forming Foam - DT samples

I am really excited to share this post with you today. If you haven't heard of Fleurs flower forming where have you been?  They design and manufacture amazing dies for you to use to create your own flowers to use on your craft projects.  They also have a tool kit, inks and speciality papers.

Here's the best bit.........

They have now added another amazing product to their range, Flower forming foam!  You can die cut it, heat it with an iron or with the warmth of your hands and shape it to give you the most realistic looking flowers imaginable.

I was asked to create some show samples for the release which is happening tomorrow on Create and Craft TV.











As well as the foam there are also new dies.  I was asked to create samples with the Peony petals and Beech leaves.




I made a chalkboard which I decorated with flowers and leaves.


I also made a small posy using several sizes of the peony flowers from buds to full blooms.

The launch is going to be amazing with a 2 hour show full of ideas and demos.


You can watch the show on Create and Craft TV on Thursday at 7pm

  • Sky 674
  •  
  • Freeview 23
  •  
  • Virgin 748
  •  
  • Freesat 813
  •  
  • Apple TV
  •  
  • Amazon Fire


3 comments:

  1. Hi all your makes are stunning I love the flowers they are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are beautiful. So are your projects. Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.