18 April 2017

Altenew garden hydrangea




Today I am sharing a card made with Altenews Garden Hydrangea stamp set.

I stamped the flower using the Shades of Purple mini ink cubes, the leaves were accidentally stamped in the wrong greens. I used the Tropical Forest ink cubes instead of the Green fields ink cubes.

At first the leaves looked a bit too vibrant against the lilac shades in the flowers but after adding the black sentiment and black card base I think colours work.


I added some iridescent sequins in various sizes to add some texture and dimension


I also added some in splatters in one of the purple shades to fill some of the white space.  

I am loving vibrant floral cards at the moment, thanks for stopping by today, I'll be back tomorrow with more crafty inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.