06 February 2017

Saving an abandoned project and turning it in to something pretty..........


Today I am sharing a card made with Altenew Succulents stamp set.

This card was started by my daughter and abandoned as she didn't like the layout she has created. She had stamped the sentiment and outline images and then wanted to dispose of it. Me being the frugal crafter I am couldn't allow it.


I decided to colour the images in with Altenew's Artist markers set a


I didn't know that my daughter had used a Versafine Ink pad when I started colouring with the Markers, as they are Alcohol based there was a very small amount of bleeding but I managed to keep it to a minimum. 


I am loving working with this stamp set and using the Altenew markers. I have several more Succulent themed cards to share over the next couple of weeks so watch this space.

Thanks for stopping by today
Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.