17 February 2017

Dino Day

Today I am sharing some Dinosaur themed cards.

My daughter and her friend are a little Dino crazy and after a week of mock exams I treated her to a set of Dino Friend stamps from Hunkydorys For the love of stamps.

After a couple of hours stamping, colouring and cutting here's what I made.


 

I love a clean and simple card and this is just that. 2 dinos stamped, coloured, cut and mounted on a card.


This one is a little bit of fun, I can't tell if her looks like he's running after someone or way from something.


Now I saved my favourite till last, I stamped and water coloured the background and then stamped,water coloured and fussy cut the dinosaur. It's so simple and clean and it's going nowhere, I'm keeping it as I love it so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.