26 January 2017

Sometimes things go wrong but it's how you deal with it that matters


Today I am sharing a card which I created from a project gone wrong. I know we all have those moments where we've put our heart and soul into a project and then a silly mishap ruins it.


For me, I was colouring this image which I had spent a long time stamping, It was a 5x7" background and I had coloured 99% of it and then picked up my Alcohol marker to colour the last bit and wasn't paying attention and ended up using the wrong colour. I was so annoyed and said a few choice words to myself.


I didn't want all my hard work to go to waste and the mistake was to big to cover with a sequin or butterfly so I decided to cut the image up and try something different. 


I still bugs me that it wasn't what I wanted it to be but I think I made the best of the situation, what do you think? I think it's so easy to be self critical and negative and I'm trying a new approach this year, making the best of what you have at the end of the day it's just a piece of card......


I'm off to create something new, catch you soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.