23 March 2016

Beau Papier mini makes

Evening crafters

This is just a quick post and you'll have to forgive me for the quality of the photos as I have a bad shoulder and typing, photographing and crafting are too painful (plus Hubby tells me off when he catches me not resting it)


I dug out my Beau papier kit from Craftwork Cards at the weekend and was thinking about what I could do, in the kit I had some small circle toppers and wanted to use them as the main feature on some cards.  I purchased some 4x4 Kraft cards from Papermania and these are the results;









I think I will make some more and put them into little gift boxes and give them to friends and family as presents. It's always handy to have a supply of cards on hand.

Hopefully I will be able to create again soon.

T x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.