01 January 2016

Happy new year

Another year over, a new one just begun.......


Wow where has 2015 gone? I can't believe we are heading into another new year.  As well as wishing you all a very happy new year and hoping you are blessed with health and happiness I would like to say thank you for your support in the past year.



2016 is going to be filled with lots of new and exciting things for me craft wise, working on Design teams, trying new crafts, being more organised and using my craft stash in a more effective way there's no point having beautiful papers if you don't use them!!!

I would love to see what you guys and girls make, you can either link to your blog/website in the comments below or interact with me on my facebook page Home is where the craft is

Well here's to a very crafty year ahead. Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.