21 December 2015

A very handmade Christmas

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas


Hello crafty friends, A huge big Christmas hug to all of you, I don't know about you but I love Christmas, i love everything from the yummy food, the fantastic company and of course the crafting. 

This year has been a huge year for me, I have started my blog, launched a facebook page, set up a Pinterest account, joined a design team, guessed designed for a craft company and totally filled my home with handmade goodies. I have enjoyed sharing my crafty adventures and makes with you all, and most of all enjoyed hearing your feedback and seeing your creations with were inspired by mine.

I thought I'd share some of my Christmas makes with you


Some little felt decoratoins I made with my children



My children advent tree


Lots of handmade cards to send to family and friends


Hand painted folk art Baubles



Folky Christmas cards


Embossed Kraft gift tags




Decopatched stag


Christmas bunting


Some of the decorations on my tree


A little decopatched stocking


Tree bunting


And of course lots or presents waiting to be opened.


Wow, as you can see it's been a busy period for me and my crafting but so worth it.  There is still some baking to do and a trip to London to visit my family and then I can sit back and enjoy fun and games with my children.


I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year,  I hope Father Christmas brings you some lovely presents and you have fun and make lots of memories.

I will be back on 30th December with an announcement!


Tx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.