14 July 2016

Penny Black stamps

A while ago I did  little DT work for a craft magazine and they sent me some goodies as a thank you, finally I've found the time to play and wanted to share my results.


The stamps I was given were from Penny Black



I've never used their stamps before and felt a little unsure of how best to go about it, after a quick google I decided a water colour effect would be best for my first time.

I used Memento dew drop ink pads to ink up the stamps in various colours and then spritzed with water before stamping on to white card




I let them dry naturally before adding a mini sentiment to each




all that was left was to embellish them and mat and layer with some black card




I love the water colour effect that I would never be able to paint by hand




I think I will play some more with colour combinations and see what else I can create.
I really dont know what I was worried about as they turned out just fine.

Thanks for stopping by
Terri x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.