28 September 2018

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #83 Design team project

Good morning everyone, today we have a new challenge over at Paperbabe Stamp
This time round it's a sketch challenge


You can use the sketch any way you like, flip it, rotate it or keep it as it is. Let your imagination run wild.

I used the sketch to create a Christmas card. I know it's only September but it's never to early to start thinking about all those cards that need making.



I thought it would be fun to use some trees and a little deer to represent the image in the corner of the sketch.




Now it's over to you, To join in with the challenge pop over to the blog and link up your project. You'll find all the information you need, I can't wait to see what you create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.