31 August 2018

Paperbabe Stamps challenge #81

Hey crafters it's time for a new challenge over at Paperbabe stamps, the theme this time is picture inspiration


You can use the picture in any way you wish to inspire a project and join our challenge.


I create mixed media page to help spark your creativity


I started by inking a distress oxide background using the colours from the inspiration picture as my pallet. I then used the Bottle of stamp set to create my potion bottles. I added texture to the background using the Checkerboard stencil and a brown fineliner pen.


By adding the words from the stamp set in a repeated pattern across my background it not only adds interest but feels like someone is reading out a spell.

If you want to join in the fun pop over to the Paperbabe Stamps blog and link up your project and you could be in with a chance of winning a prize from Kim.

Good luck, I can't wait to see what you make.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.