23 August 2018

Altenew Educator Certification Program - Final challenge

Hey there crafty friends, today has been a big day for me. I ran a workshop teaching Altenew stamping and card making as part of my final challenge for the Altenew Educator Certification Program.

My brief was to run a workshop teaching 2-3 cards that lasted around 2 hours. I had 2 lovely men and 2 young ladies on my workshop who had varying skill levels. I decided that we would use the following products in our workshop





Here are my sample cards






I had so much fun seeing how everyone's confidence grew, on the last card we made everyone put their own spin on my inspiration card.

Here is a picture of my participants with their master pieces


and a closer look at their cards


I was really pleased with how everything went and the lovely feedback I had from the participants. I would have loved to have had a projector and overhead camera so that the participants could have got a closer look at me stamping, maybe that is something for the future.

I cant wait to hear if I have been successful and passed the challenge, being part of the AECP has been amazing and to be able to say that I am a certified Altenew Educator will be honour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I appreciate your comments.